Friday, March 15, 2019

When The Cat's Away The Mice Go To Work

I finished reading Chapters 5 and 6. Yesterday, I began reading Chapter 5 in class and took notes. I got half way and read the rest at home. Afterwards I posted the notes that corresponded with the post. When I got to class today, I started reading Chapter 6. As well as yesterday, I only got more than half way into the Chapter. At home I finished the Chapter and posted its notes. We worked in our lit circles taking turns in reading two to three paragraphs each.
Reading in class was an advantage because you can ask the lit circle to see if they understand what the paragraph is talking about or if they have a different point of view to the paragraph than what you were thinking.
The book itself talks about many topics that can be seen in the near future or the present. Some of the things Benard says to Lenina are so obvious but she doesn't want to take time to sink it in and think some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Writing