Thursday, January 17, 2019

How To Get To Graceland

I like reading when I’m alone if I’m into the book itself. There’s times where I just want to keep going to the next page. When I'm reading a book that is more complex and has more details, I need help to sort out information. Sharing out is when you could collect ideas from others and compare or add to what you have.
Learning a new idea is difficult when being taught with a specific way to do the problem. Correcting is hard to do if you’re only seeing your own work that you did. You learn not to do the same mistake over and over again. When you don't correct you're stuck with the same outcome.
Paul Simon had a different way of thinking and showing how he feel by composing music. Not any type of music but the music in where he intertwined the culture of the African American. To live the culture and hear the music he took a trip to Africa and make music instead of trying to copy how it would sound. He was surrounded by "different people" as it was referred in the 1900s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Writing