Tuesday, September 4, 2018
THE MAKING OF AN ESSAY
The making of an essay is easy if you have the prompt (questions) down and know what you’re talking about. I knew what I was writing about since there was three questions. The three questions become the body paragraphs. The introduction is the first paragraph which gives more details about what you’re writing about next. The conclusion ends the essay and closes it by a powerful thought that could make you think or you’ll have parts of it memorized. I didn’t include the beginning and the end because I know what the main questions are and what I really need to respond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This story has many small ideas within. One of the biggest is determination. As all the animals are trying to help the Woman to help her go...
-
I argue that Young Goodman Brown was awake as he somehow appreared back at the village, knowing he had seen the ceremony. My partner says th...
-
The author wants the reader to understand both sides of where the teenager and the adult stands. The author makes the point of vi...
No comments:
Post a Comment