Wednesday, August 29, 2018

How I Learn

        How I organize my school stuff is by having a pencil pouch for my pens, a folder with plastic covers for every subject, and my notebooks. As well as carrying my tablet and its charger just in cause I'm running late to charge my tablet in the morning. If I have to charge it then I'll charge it during school hours.           
        Managing time for me is hard because I have practice, latest until 6. That gives me roughly 4 hours to do work and go to bed. I start by doing homework and eat in the meantime. Afterwards, I do my personal necessities I have to do such as showering, etc.
       Learning new information is easy unless I take notes and review. I work better with visual learning rather than audio. Taking notes while discussion helps me to remember key ideas. Being challenged by someone else helps me to remember things quickly as long as I'm having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Writing